Product Name : Lutein extract up to 50%
Botanical Name : Tagetes erecta Extract
Active compounds : Lutein
Plant part used : Marigold flower
Lutein is nutrient found in the macular area of the eye and in the skin Lutein is a type of carotenoid that exists in human eyes and skin. In foods, large amounts of lutein are found in kale, renown as the ingredient of "aojiru" (green juice), as well as spinach, a type of yellow-green vegetable. Lutein also available in marigold flower.
• Reduces oxidative stress induced ageing process and protects our skin from UV rays.Due its putative antioxidant and antimicrobial properties it has been used as a good additive in variety of food items.
• Used to cure photophobia and other vision related problems.
• It contains food value carotenoids have been used as a nutritive health supplement.
• Daily intake of lutein may reduce smoking induced lung cancer.
• Increases muscle mass and help in weight management.
• Reduces cholesterol/blood sugar level in blood serum and products from diabetics and cardiovascular related problems.