Lycopene (up to 10% Oil and Powder)
Lycopene (Red pigment of tomatoes with powerful anti-oxidant effects) Lycopene is a red-coloured pigment found in tomatoes. Riper tomatoes contain greater amounts of lycopene. It is said that lycopene is produced in tomatoes to protect them from sunlight while they ripen by absorbing the sun's rays. The European saying goes, "When tomatoes turn red, the doctor's face turns green" (A tomato a day keeps the doctor away). As such, tomatoes have long been closely associated with good health. Compared to eating them raw, lycopene is more easily absorbed from processed foods. Given its oil-soluble nature, cooking lycopene-containing foods with some oil can enhance the absorption of lycopene by the body.
• It excellent antioxidant property act as a very powerful immune booster, which helps in fighting any kind of diseases.
• Helps to lower the blood pressure and high cholesterol level.
• Protective effect against lung, stomach, colon, breast, endometrial and prostate gland cancer.
• Protects from diabetics and cardiovascular related problems.
• Reduces liver toxicity and abnormal cell/DNA damage during disease condition.
• Act as an antimicrobial agent and used to kill variety of common food pathogens.
• Delays ageing process.