GUGGUL EXTRACT (up to 7.5% Guggulsterones)
Botanical Name : Commiphora mukul
Family : Burseraceae
Active compound : Guggulsterones
Guggul is a flowering plant belong to the family of Burseraceae. It is a small deciduous tree or shrub that grows up to 4 meter. Guggul extract is a purified form of gum resin derived from Commiphora mukul. The extract of this gum, contains medicinal value phyto active compounds i.e. gugulipid, guggulipid or guglipid. Especially, Guggul gum contains steroid compound guggulosterone is increasingly being used as dietary supplements. Biological effects have been demonstrated on lipid metabolism, thyroid hormone homeostatsis, female reproductive tissues and endogenous nuclear hormone receptors.
Therapeutically it has been used in various disease alignments such as inflammation, burns, arthritis, arthrosclerosis, obesity, reumatoidsm, nervous diseases, leprosy, muscle spasms, ophthalmia, skin disorders, ulcerative pharyngitis, hypertension, ischaemia, and urinary disorders.
• Used in reducing fat levels from body.
• Helpful in upper respiratory tract infection, tonsillitis, mouth ulcers, throat irritation.
• Used as a heart tonic that strengthens the heart.
• Used to cures leprosy and eczema diseases.
• Lowers the blood pressure levels and maintaining it to normal levels.
• It helps in relieving pain and swelling and anti-inflammatory action.
• It improves digestion and good immunity power.