Bacsodes A & B - 50% Bacosides A & B</p
Product Name : Bacopa Monneri extract 20% and 50%
Botonical name : Bacopa Monneri
Plant part used : Leaves and stems
Family : Plantaginaceae
Bacopa Extract is derived from the dried roots of Bacopa monneri. This product is in the form of light to dark brown fine powder, and it is used to lower cholesterol. It is a green colored, free-flowing powder with an IR spectrum of sample is positive for Bacosides.
This product has a bulk density of between between 40 to 70 gm/100 ml, a loss on drying of not more than 5.0%, and a heavy metals content of not more than 10 ppm. The Assay (by HPLC method) contains not less than 20.0% and 50.0% of total bacosides A&B, calculated on the dried basis. Bacopa monnieri extract. has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine as a memory enhancing agent. In human studies, it shown to significantly enhance learning, memory retention and consolidation and provides a pronounced adaptogenic and calming effect, and significantly reduces anxiety.
1. Used for centuries as a memory enhancing,
2. Used in anti-inflammatory medicines
3. In cardiovascular disease and certain types
4. It has been used in traditional Ayurvedic treatment for asthama It is also used in Ayurveda for ulcers, tumours, ascities, enlarged spleen, indigestion, inflammations, leprosy, anemia, and biliousness.
5. A double-blind placebo randomised study showed a significant effect on a test for retention of new information.