TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS EXTRACT
Botanical Name : Tribulus terrestris
Family : Zygophyllaceae
Active compound : Steroidal saponins
Tribulus terrestris is a flowering plant in the family of Zygophyllaceae. The plant contains medicinal value phytomolecules like sapogenins diosgenin, gitogenin, chlorogenin, ruscogenin, 25D-spirosta-3 and 5-diene. More importantly, this plant seeds contain anticancer potent alkaloids like Harmol, carboline harmane and harmine. In Ayurveda it has been used in various disease alignments such as inflammation arthritis, arthrosclerosis, obesity, nervous diseases, leprosy, muscle spasms, ophthalmia, skin disorders, hypertension, ischaemia, and urinary disorders.
• Improves the blood circulation and helpful in reducing the high blood pressure levels in the body.
• Increases muscle mass and helpful in physical strength. •Protects from liver, kidney and coronary problems.
• Reduces stress and neurological problems.
• It increases the sexual power in men.
• Its various herbal forms are used to treat headaches, gonorrhoea, conjunctivitis and gout.
• It stops bleeding and nourishes and strengthens the kidneys and reproductive organs.