Oleoresin up to 20% & 10% Powder
Product Name : Zeaxanthin up to 20%
Botanical Name : Tagetes erecta
Extract Active compounds : Zeaxanthin
Plant part used : Marigold flower
Zeaxanthin A nutrient similar to lutein, found in abundance in the central portion of the macular area of the eye. Zeaxanthin is a yellow-orange pigment, with characteristics similar to those of lutein. It is found in large quantities in Marigold flower as well as other foods such as green tea, Like lutein, it can also be found in the macular area of the eye.
• Act as a dietary antioxidant and food supplement.
• Used as an ingredient in antiageing cream preparation.
• Used as a natural colouring /preservative agent in various food and beverages.
• It has beneficial liver protecting effects, which balances the cholesterol and sugar levels in the body. • Capable to inhibits the proliferation and induces apoptosis of various cancer cells.
• It has curative properties including connective tissue disease, rheumatoid treatment and arthritis.
• Effectively fight against multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer, conjunctivitis and other eye related problems.