Turmeric Extract : Curcuminoids 95%
Botanical Name : Curcuma longa
Family : Zingiberaceae
Active compound : Curcumin
Turmeric has been used in Indian Ayurveda systems of medicine since ancient period. The plant is a native to India and is extensively cultivated throughout the world. Its active ingredient is curcumin has excellent pharmacological disease curing properties including inflammation, alzheimer, allergies, arthritis, diabetes etc. Curcumin exhibits great promise as a therapeutic agent and many companies worldwide undertaking human clinical trials for a variety of conditions, including multiple myeloma, pancreatic cancer, myelodysplastic syndromes, colon cancer and psoriasis.
• Used to treat dental diseases, digestive disorders such as dyspepsia and acidity, indigestion and flatulence.
• Its anti-inflammatory action helps to reduce inflammation in the body and prevent from inflammatory causing many chronic diseases.
• Protects from various cancer through its anti-angiogenesis property. • Used as a good immune stimulant.
• Delays ageing process.
• It helps in curing the various bacterial and viral infections.
• It has an antiseptic effect and is an excellent remedy for infectious diseases and inflammations of the stomach and intestine.